Fidelity Group of Companies – with the largest entities being Fidelity Engineering & Construction Inc. and Fidelity Homes Inc. – are fast growing industry leaders specializing in heavy civil construction projects, residential home building, real estate development, and landscape retail products. Administrative offices are located in Colborne, Ontario.
Job Title: AZ Driver
Location: Colborne, ON
Our high-growth business is seeking an experienced AZ Driver capable of operating a tri-axle and pup dump truck to join the Fidelity Engineering and Construction team. This position will play a key role in the organization’s ability to efficiently meet project deadlines and contribute to the organization’s total customer satisfaction effort.
- Complete driver’s log as per MTO regulations along with pre-trip inspections
- Adhere to all preferred work methods and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for floating various types of material and construction equipment, including but not limited to pavers, curb machines, graders and excavators to and from the various jobsites
- Responsible for loading and unloading heavy equipment and ensuring that any load has adequate chains, binders, and blocking prior to transport
- General maintenance and visual inspection of all equipment, trucks and trailers
- AZ License Required
- Clean CVOR and abstract
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Industry experience will be preferred
- Ability to travel as required
- Clear Criminal Record Check
Qualities / Skills:
- Demonstrated safety mindset; ability to actively participate in all safety initiatives
- Ability to work individually and in a team atmosphere
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and be versatile to change
- Customer focused
- Strong mechanical skills
We offer a competitive compensation package. Please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Fidelity Group of Companies welcomes and encourages application from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Help us spread the word